I have worked with young people and families in both a paid and voluntary capacity for more than 15 years. I currently manage a youth project.
I have training and qualifications up to Masters level (UCC) and am also fully qualified to deliver Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme) to parents.
My interests and hobbies include GAA, snooker, comedy and pre 2000 music.
- Certificate in Childcare
- Positive Parenting Programme (Triple P) facilitator
- Diploma in Social Studies – UCC
- Degree in Youth & Community Work – (UCC)
- Masters Degree in Youth & Community Management (UCC)
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Confidential one to one parenting course in your own home
- Group parenting course facilitation
- Family/ parent mediation
- Youth Work
- Residential Child Care
- Community Work
- Links with schools and Gardaí.
- Voluntary experience with Foroige and Age Action
- A PARENT MYSELF!!